- Presenting your project ideas to management or steering committee?
- Pitching your product or business idea to potential investors?
- Conducting a sales presentation?
- Delivering a commencement speech at a graduation?
- Designing a TED talk?
I can help! I understand your fears, worries and challenged first hand. I started as a shy, nerdy, introverted ESL (English as a Second Language) student. You could hear my knees knocking as I stood in front of the audience. However, I was fortunate to meet wonderful mentors who taught me confidence and the art speaking, presenting and selling – bringing people on my side without the sale shticks.
My passion is inspiring and empowering people to realize their greatness and become the enlightened leaders in their organizations and personal lives.
My speaking experience:
- Designing and delivering motivational, inspirational, visionary and technical presentations at international technology EXPOs
- Presenting enterprise projects to steering committees at Fortune 500s
- Pitching products to potential investors (and getting Millions in funding)
- Teaching personal growth and career development classes since 1992
- Teaching presentation skills at LACE (Leadership And Communication EXPOs)
- Speaking at Toastmasters International Conventions
- International Speech Contest 1st Place Winner at District 5 and Semifinalist at Toastmasters International, 2013
Working with me as your Speaking Coach, you will learn to:
- Design your presentation for maximum impact
- Infuse your speech with humor and entertainment
- Build an authentic connection with your audience
- Engage your audience through storytelling
- Speak with authority
- Present your ideas with confidence and finesse
Mila Diamond was named one of the World’s 100 Best Inspirational Speakers of Toastmasters International and semifinalist of the TI Annual International Convention 2013.
For a FREE 30-minute coaching exploratory session with Mila fill out the form below.