Imagine a world where people wake up inspired to go to work! Where everyday they can realize their genius… a world in which people naturally collaborate to achieve remarkable results!
At Diamond Mind, in everything we do we believe in self-empowerment of individuals. We believe in a seed of genius and excellence within each person. The way we empower individuals is through workshops that inspire creativity, capacity for high performance and pushing the envelope of breakthrough innovation. When a number of inspired and empowered individuals join as a collaborative team, they build momentum that propels their vision into fruition and creates prosperity.
This may be your vision as well… BUT despite this:
- Do your salespeople still suffer from sales anxiety, which affects their ability to close sales?
- Do your customer service reps get burned out facing frustrated customers?
- Are your teams not yet performing at their peak potential, costing your business millions of dollars in losses?
What’s worse is CUSTOMERS often see Salespeople and Customer Service Reps like this:
Diamond Mind IMPROVisation for Business is the solution!
Impromptu Business Communication skills are CRITICAL to effective Sales and Customer Service! WHY?
- Listening is a crucial skill to build rapport with the customer… and also to hear offers.
- Sales process is dynamic and great salespeople need to adapt quickly. When a conversation with a customer moves away from the script, improvisation and the ability to spontaneously respond are crucial skills.
- Authenticity wins the customer. In order to be authentic the salesperson needs be in the present moment and act spontaneously – skills that are developed through Improv.
- When the customer is entertained they are more engaged. Improv skills help inject humor in customer conversations and lighten the mood. Customers that are entertained and engaged are more open to connect and commit to a sale.
It’s no secret… that successful companies have been embracing Business Improvisation Training and applying Interpersonal Skills learned through Team Building Games directly to their businesses. Diamond Mind offers two IMPROVisation Workshops for Businesses:
In the Impromptu Communications Workshop you will learn:
- INTERPERSONAL SKILLS – social intelligence skill ranks #1 in closing sales.
- CONFIDENCE – Improv games develop the ability to be bold and take risks. Salespeople skilled in Improv are more confident, spontaneous and witty.
- BEING PRESENT – Being present in the moment with the customer.
- LISTENING – The ability to listen and hear the real needs of the customer.
- ADAPTABILITY – Respond spontaneously, sharing expert knowledge that is specifically relevant to the customer.
- ESTABLISH TRUST – Customers recognize authenticity and buy from people they trust. Diamond Mind IMPROV Workshops help develop honest and authentic communication with the customer.
- PRESENTATION – Good presentation is like a performance. Diamond Mind IMPROV Workshops develop performance and presentation skills.
- HUMOR – Improvisation teaches how to find humor in situations and lightens the mood with the customer.
- RAPPORT – The customer is always right. The “Yes, AND” rule of Improv helps to engage the customer and create a win-win result.
- And more…
In the Team Building through IMPROV Workshop you will learn:
- RELATIONSHIP-BUILDING – learn to take on opposing viewpoints in order to understand a situation.
- CONFLICT-MANAGEMENT – the capacity to see both sides of a situation while facilitating a positive (win-win) outcome.
- ACCEPTING – recognize diversity and empathize with the existing situation, regardless of preconceived notions.
- ADAPTING – the capacity to quickly acclimate to a particular situation. Detect and decipher actions and reactions, such as body language, facial expressions and other feedback.
- GET TO THE POINT – fine-tune a perspective without cluttering the concept or over-explaining the idea.
- COMMITMENT – the tenacity to take responsibility for an expressed choice.
- COOPERATION – the quality of collaborative effort that always adds value toward a common goal.
- FOCUSING – the aptitude for finding the center of attention at any given moment of a situation.
- LISTENING – the level of attentiveness required to avoid interrupting, overlapping, or cutting off the dialogue.
- INNOVATION – developing new ideas by co-creating in a team.
- And more …
Business IMPROVisation Workshops also help to develop inspirational LEADERSHIP SKILLS through corporate team building games, teaching you how to take risks, communicate your vision and trust your team through working with Improv partners.
Improv for Business – the Bottom Line:
Business Improvisation is gaining momentum!
Major businesses like Google, PepsiCo, MetLife, McKinsey, Ask.com and others, use Improv classes for their teams, management and executives.
Master of Improv: former Twitter CEO Dick Costolo
“Dick can stand up there in front of all of the employees and just work the crowd,” says one Twitter employee.“ One minute he’s talking about revenues or negative press, the next he’s cracking jokes.” It’s not quite as strange as it sounds. Long before the Twitter revolution, Mr. Costolo was a professional comedian. And he’s still doing improv — only it’s the business kind.
“Improvisation is probably one of the two or three cardinal skills for business to learn in the future…”– John Kao, Harvard Business School
Empower your team with Diamond Mind Business IMPROVisation Workshops!
Give your sales force, customer service and leadership team the edge they need to achieve results you just can’t get from conventional sales training. Call us at (858) 504-1080 to see how Diamond Mind IMPROVisation Workshops can help you.