Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Guest Lecturer at Southwestern Law School
To Teach Executive Wellness Techniques
The Mindfulness In Law Society club and Professor Simon are pleased to be hosting Mila Diamond on TUESDAY during Wellness Week. Mila Diamond is a career advisor and business mentor to executives and professionals all over the country who are becoming top of their field. She has been training clients to develop an extraordinary ability to focus, be efficient, reduce stress, and achieve work/life balance. Some of Mila’s clients are listed below, including executives at JP Morgan, AT&T, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley and many lawyers as well.
We are delighted to have Mila join us here at to share some executive mind coaching techniques that her elite clients are using for increasing productivity and decreasing stress.
Mindfulness 2.0 training helps law professionals and law students with:
- Improved decision-making under stress
- Improved performance in unpredictable situations
- Intellectual vitality & energy
- Improved cognitive functioning
- Increased self-awareness & self-regulation
- Better anxiety & stress management
- Greater authenticity & influence with integrity
- Change & complexity management
- Resilience & psychological flexibility
- Increased focus & clarity
If you want to learn how to Mindfulness can help you as a law professional, contact us about organizing a Mindfulness Workshop at your law school or law firm!