Thank you for booking Mila Diamond!
I will work with you to make your job easier. Here are the next steps:
- First you’ll receive a speaking agreement. (Straightforward and simple.)
- Sign and return the agreement with 50% deposit to hold the date (remainder of fee is due the day of the event).
- You (and or your colleagues) will fill out a questionnaire to assist me in personalizing my presentation for YOUR group. I will email you the questionnaire as soon as I receive back the agreement and the deposit.
- A few weeks prior to the event, we’ll finalize the details with a conference call.
- Enjoy the compliments and rave reviews as your organization applauds you for doing such an awesome job for this year’s event!
A Pre-Program Questionnaire
- I will email you the Questionnaire as soon as I receive back the agreement and the deposit.
- Your answers to these questions will allow me to customize my message for your audience and their specific needs. Please include answers of any length as this will help me understand your organization better.
- Also, please send a copy of all programs announcements, brochures, memos, and other promotional materials relating to this presentation.
- In addition, any company newsletters/flyers, or key product brochures would be appreciated.
Room Setup & AV Recommendations
Mila Diamond requests a wireless lavaliere or headset microphone for audiences greater than 30. This mic should be pre-checked for high quality sound. An elevated stage is necessary for audiences of 30 or more. The room should be setup theater style (chairs in rows), not spread out among circular tables. The first row of chairs should be placed as close as possible to the stage.
Mila will supply:
- Mac laptop computer running Keynote
- VGA adapter and wireless slide advancer
Venue to supply:
- Projection screen
- Wireless lavaliere or headset microphone
- Professional digital projector
- VGA Cable
- Audio cable (standard headphone mini jack) to connect to laptop
- Speakers and sound system to amplify audio from laptop
Mila’s laptop will be placed as a confidence monitor on a chair or small table about 10–15 feet from the front of the stage amidst the audience. This may require extra long VGA and audio cables to reach digital projector. Please remove, or move Lectern to a back corner of the stage. A bottle or glass of room temperature water is requested. Keep the house lights fully lit.