Imagine a world where every child can realize their genius. A world in which they discover their unique talents and naturally collaborate to achieve remarkable results!
At Diamond Mind YOUTH, in everything we do we believe in inspiring greatness and creating enlightened leaders and teams. We believe in a seed of genius and excellence within every child. Being true to themselves and living each moment from their zone of brilliance, creates a foundation for a remarkable and fulfilling life. In turn, their authentic success inspires greatness in others. The way we do it is through the Diamond Mind YOUTH Program, which is a transformative and fun curriculum that blends personal growth and mindset for success with entrepreneurial training. We empower students to become 21st century enlightened leaders who work together to inspire change in the world around them.
…BUT in our schools today, does this look more familiar?
- News about gun violence in schools is almost weekly occurrence
- Teens feel confused, unsafe about their environment and unsure about their future
- One in four kids in the U.S. are bullied on a regular basis
- Nearly half of teachers experience high rates of stress on a daily basis
- Every year, over 1.2 million students drop out of high school in the United States alone, and those who graduate are not work ready
The statistics are alarming!
- Only 6 out of 20 teenagers said yes when asked if they were happy with their lives
- Suicide rate quadrupled among teenagers and adolescents
- Use of prescription drugs for mental and emotional disorders increased 68% in girls and 30% in boys in the past decades
NBC News announces success of teaching meditation in San Francisco schools (video)
“This ‘new age’ stuff didn’t work in the 70’s. Why would it work now?”
Results speak loud & clear
- Suspensions decreased by 79%
- Attendance up by 98%
- Academic performance noticeably increased by .4 GPA
- Students say they’re more conscious of their actions, calmer and less angry
I’m glad we’ve discovered a way to help our students find ways to deal with violence and the trauma and the stress of everyday life.”
— Principal of San Francisco school
Plus… meditation training is now widely used by top companies and universities:
Meditation at Facebook and Google
…and many more!
Diamond Mind Training is EVEN MORE EFFECTIVE!
Diamond Mind Training has been developed over the past 20 years and successfully applied to organizations and individuals to transform their lives and careers. NOW, it is available to schools and youth organizations. For more information on this training and to see how Diamond Mind YOUTH Program can help your organization, please fill out the contact form below.
Work with Mila
Over the past 23 years, Mila Diamond has worked with professionals, young adults and teenagers to help them find clarity about life and themselves. In her innovative training which combines emotional intelligence with focused meditation and mental conditioning for success, she has seen her students overcome lifelong challenges ranging from ADHD and depression to anger and violence, and go on to become straight “A” students, school activists, and professionals with successful careers and meaningful lives.
She has taught at Rutgers University in New Jersey, conducted training at Fortune 500 & 1000 companies in New York and San Diego. Mila’s passion is helping her students succeed against all odds.